For years, the spiritual lives of countless men and women all over the world have been strengthened with the help of The MacArthur Study Bible. This all-in-one spiritual library contains Dr. MacArthur’s personal study notes below the full-length Bible text. Virtually every Scripture has a matching study note with detailed information, explanation, and helpful insight. The notes are based on Dr. MacArthur's verse-by-verse approach to the Bible and nearly forty years of careful study. His goal is to let the Bible speak for itself—nothing more, nothing less.
Featuring the accuracy of the NASB, MacArthur Study Bible is perfect for serious study. MacArthur offers a study Bible designed not to "fit lifestyles," but to transform your life through vital insights into God's Word. Right there on the page beside the Bible text are helpful charts, and maps, along with thousands of study notes personally written by Dr. MacArthur and informed by the research of scholars at the Master's Seminary.
- Complete NASB text
- Nearly 25,000 explanatory notes from Dr. John MacArthur
- More than 140 two-color maps, charts, timelines, and illustrations
- Complete introductions to each Bible book
- Concise articles on How We Got the Bible, How to Study the Bible, and Introduction to the Bible
- 80,000 cross-references
- An extensive concordance
- Bible reading plans
- Index to Key Bible Doctrines
- Outline of Systematic Theology
- Presentation Page & Family Record Section
- Center-Column References
- Timeline of Old Testament Kings and Prophets
- Timeline of New Testament Chronology
- Harmony of the Gospels
- Presentation page
- Family Record pages
- Bible text in 9-point text, notes in 7.5 point
- Ribbon marker
- Gold page edges
- 9.50" x 7.00" x 1.75"
2260 page book